Monday 27 June 2011

Just checking the blog stats

I am very new to blogging and while exploring the site I came across the stats header and was surprised to see how many hits the blog has had and what countries they are from. Canada and USA were not surprising I was interested when I saw that someone from Germany had checked out the site, I guess in this day and age anyone around the world can access information world wide. I wonder when I will get my first hit from Japan? It will be 100 years next Tuesday that LMM was married to Rev MacDonald. I wonder if anyone has reproduced these dresses before?    

1 comment:

  1. Hi Arnold
    I found the same thing with my blog. Watchers in Malaysia, Netherlands, Germany, England...Isn't the web a great tool to reach so many people. Keep up the good work.
    Greg

    ReplyDelete